Maryland Truck Crash Lawyers
What Are the Main Causes of Maryland Truck Accidents?
Like all accidents, identifying the cause of your truck accident will go a long way in determining whether you’re eligible for compensation under the law. Our experienced commercial vehicle and truck accident lawyers have the resources and know-how to investigate the circumstances behind your crash and determine it’s cause. Some typical truck crash causes can include (but are not limited to):
- Alcohol or drug-abuse on the part of the driver
- Driving on the freeway without properly securing a tail load
- Fatigue from driving long-distances without stopping often enough
- Imprudent driving during inclement weather
- Passing at an inappropriate time or otherwise being negligent when changing lanes
- Failing to spot passing cars in the truck’s blind spot
- Tailgating, driving above the speed-limit, or other reckless/aggressive driving behaviors
- Poor maintenance of the trailer or cabin that results in reduced sighting or truck functionality
- Blow-out of tires (or tire treads) that leads to loss of steering control
- Jackknifing as a result of taking a turn too hard
- Rolling over the truck as a result of over-correcting for a sharp turn
- Bad road conditions
- Lane cutting
- Improper storage or loading of hazardous materials
- Improper storage or loading of cargo that results in a release of some or all of the cargo on to the road
Get Legal Assistance Today
Given that this is only a partial list of potential truck accident causes, you may need a professional Maryland truck accident attorney to help you map out your legal options. Alpert Schreyer, LLC, is one of Maryland’s most trusted personal injury law firms. We have been awarded an AV® Peer Review Rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, a very high to preeminent rating and a testament to the fact that our peers rank Alpert Schreyer, LLC as having the highest level of professional excellence. Our truck crash lawyers have decades of experience investigating, researching and litigating truck accident cases and the resources to help you get the best compensation possible for your pain and suffering. We have collected millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims in Maryland. Call today to discuss your case with one of our attorneys at 1 (844)-MDCRASH or 1 (844) 632-7274. All initial consultations are free and confidential.
*”CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.” Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.